THE BIGGEST DOG SPORT TO HIT AUSTRALIA SINCE THE DINGO STARTED CHASING KANGAROOS!
FUN RUNS FOR DOGS IN A TEAM RELAY RACE
Two teams of four dogs race against each other.
Each dog must race over four jumps, catch a ball released by the flyball box and return with the ball over the four jumps.
The height of the jumps depends on the height of the smallest dog in the team.
IS YOUR DOG SUITABLE? ASK YOUR DOG THESE QUESTIONS:
- will you come to me when called?
- will you retrieve a ball to me?
- are you over 12 months old?
- are you healthy?
- are you good with people?
- can an instructor handle you without you being aggressive?
- are you good with other dogs?
If your dog answers yes, then you have one very smart dog (not many dogs can talk). Your dog is also ready for flyball.